Not in the office? Not a problem.
In this issue, we explore:
- How NASA is adapting to the coronavirus pandemic
- What DoD is doing to provide a safe harbor for space companies
- How small businesses are improvising to survive uncertainty
- What a global pandemic looks like from space
- How much COVID-19 is really to blame for OneWeb’s bankruptcy
Not a subscriber? Save 60% off the normal price when you sign up today to help support the industry’s trusted source of independent space journalism.
This special digital edition of SpaceNews was made possible with support from Sierra Nevada Corp.
At SNC, we’re proud to support and protect explorers and heroes. That includes unprecedented times like these, where our healthcare workers and first responders are on the front lines of emergencies like the COVID-19 crisis. SNC is honored to be able to put our manufacturing capabilities to use by providing relief to these frontline workers so they can focus on the task at hand – supporting and protecting the American people. SNCorp.com