Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 29, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 30, 2014
Hong Kong S.A.R., China
Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
Nov. 12, 2014 to Nov. 13, 2014
New York New YorkUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Oct 24 Musk likes the idea of electric aircraft, too. "Everything will go fully electric, except for rockets." #aeroastro100
- Oct 24 ESA: Flight safety issues re Vega IXV equatorial trajectory w/ unpressurized solid boosters to delay launch for weeks, maybe to early 2015.
- Oct 24 The discussion has taken a detour into Tesla's battery gigafactory plans.
- Oct 24 @Hauntedvan What quote are you referring to, sir?
- Oct 24 Musk: we should go to Mars now, as it's the first time in history of Earth the window of tech is open for this. It may close. #aeroastro100
- Oct 24 Musk: "I'm in favor of cosmetics, they're great, but lipstick or a colony on Mars?" #aeroastro100
- Oct 24 Spaceport America Seeks To Diversify Customer Base and Revenue Streams http://t.co/ta6y6Ty14m http://t.co/JQCYMQ1uLM
- Oct 24 Musk seems fine with one-way missions to Mars, as long as the spaceships come back. #aeroastro100
- Oct 24 Musk: there's a lot of hard work that needs to be done to achieve goal of humans on Mars, but the pieces are there. #aeroastro100
- Oct 24 Musk: don't know if going to the Moon is necessary step to Mars, but if you have a Mars-capable s/c, might as well go to Moon on the way.
- Oct 24 Musk: private spaceflight (space tourism) will provide some amount of demand for launchers, but don't really know how big. #aeroastro100
- Oct 24 Musk: if we have reusable rockets with a decent flight rate, can reduce launch costs by 2 orders of magnitude. #aeroastro100