Aug. 2, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
Logan UtahUnited States
Aug. 4, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
San Diego CaliforniaUnited States
Aug. 11, 2014 to Aug. 14, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
Aug. 21, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Aug 1 .@usairforce Taps MIT’s Lincoln Lab for ORS-5 Mission http://t.co/goK3eyTd69 http://t.co/rhyya4HRZs
- Aug 1 .@ETLSystems to Double Size of British Headquarters http://t.co/3c1vbPVqbz
- Aug 1 .@DigitalGlobe Revenue up Despite Steep Drop in Russian Business http://t.co/unxudjfTDa http://t.co/w5rzegYLEu
- Aug 1 DigitalGlobe's Tarr: USG FY15 budget battles may come, but we provide 90% of USG's foundational imagery & our contract w/ NGA is safe.
- Aug 1 DigitalGlobe: WV-3 launch in Aug, can't meet cmmrcial demand for 30-cm images given USG rights, so GeoEye-2 (WV-4) to launch mid-/late-2016.
- Aug 1 DigitalGlobe's Tarr: Collapse of Russia rev ($23M in 2013) this yr painful, but rev from India, Mideast, oil/gas and NGOs to compensate.
- Aug 1 DigitalGlobe CEO Tarr: We track contract wins when head-to-head w/ Airbus & aerial co's & other competitors and we win >75% of the time.
- Aug 1 DigitalGlobe: WV-3 launch in Aug, can't meet commercial demand for 30-cm images given USG rights, so GeoEye-2 (WV-4) to launch mid-2015.
- Aug 1 DigitalGlobe: Russia rev dwn 80% Aprl-June, to $1M b/c of Ukraine. Unsure if it's sanctions or Russian displeasure w/ DGI NATO work or both.
- Aug 1 SpaceX Falcon 9 launch of AsiaSat 8 telecom sat set for 01h25 EDT Aug 5 frm Cape Canaveral. AsiaSat 6, now at Cape, to launch later this yr.
- Jul 31 World View Picks Payloads for Near-space Balloon Flights http://t.co/tHloIAXFRN http://t.co/QRAcbEABNg
- Jul 31 House committee says the NRO may be spending billions on satellites it doesn't need. http://t.co/1T7fqg6E0D