Oct. 6, 2014 to Oct. 8, 2014
Baltimore MarylandUnited States
Oct. 15, 2014 to Oct. 16, 2014
Las Cruces New MexicoUnited States
Oct. 23, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 29, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Sep 30 Laurini: agencies want to extend ISS, but need to work with their governments on cost, benefits issues. Believe it's a "doable do." #IAC2014
- Sep 30 Laurini said while formal decisions still far off, ISS extension to at least 2024 is "something that is extremely likely to happen" #IAC2014
- Sep 30 NASA's Kathy Laurini, on enhancing commercial activities on ISS: still a long way to go, but making progress in right direction. #IAC2014
- Sep 30 The same room that was SRO for comm'l human spaceflight talks this AM is only about half full for ISS utilization talks now. #IAC2014
- Sep 30 .@OrbitalSciences To Make Decision on New Antares Engine by November http://t.co/qVLdxKihfI http://t.co/HxjPZarOLD
- Sep 30 Galileo navsat builder OHB: Bad orbit of 1st 2 sats can be modified to allow at least some use, so it's not complete mission loss.#IAC2014
- Sep 30 Euro govts to ask Arianespace to take more control of Euro Soyuz quality assurance in return for launching Euro govt sats on Soyuz.#IAC2014
- Sep 30 RT @pbdes: Euro official: Inspection of Soyuz Fregat stages at Lavochkin found 1 in 4 had same wrongly installed helium/hydrazine lines.#IA…
- Sep 30 Euro official: Inspection of Soyuz Fregat stages at Lavochkin found 1 in 4 had same wrongly installed helium/hydrazine lines.#IAC2014
- Sep 30 @User_F451 My apologies for the error, sir.
- Sep 30 @bencredible My apologies for the error.
- Sep 30 @ColleenMcFadde2 My apologies for the error.