Oct. 23, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 29, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
Oct. 27, 2014 to Oct. 30, 2014
Hong Kong S.A.R., China
Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Oct 22 Also, @OrbitalSciences Antares rocket, w/ Cygnus space freighter, rolling out to Pad 0A @NASA_Wallops Oct. 24.
- Oct 22 NASA PAO says Cooper's Island tracking station in Bermuda okay after the hurricane. @OrbitalSciences ISS cargo run still launching Oct. 27.
- Oct 22 Meanwhile, Walt Cunningham says he's doubtful space tourism will ever be a commercial success. #aeroastro100
- Oct 22 At #aeroastro100, Buzz Aldrin says he was skeptical of XCOR's suborbital vehicle plans until he learned it's planning a 3-stage orbital RLV.
- Oct 22 Also, an interview Friday with Elon Musk. (I like that the agenda has a link to his Wikipedia page, in the event you haven't heard of him…)
- Oct 22 On Friday AM, there'll be a panel of shuttle/ISS astros moderated by MIT's Dava Newman (nominated last week to be NASA deputy admin.)
- Oct 22 MIT's AeroAstro dept is hosting a centennial symposium through Friday, including a panel of Apollo astros today: http://t.co/eDLX57iaOl
- Oct 22 Luxembourg Confirms Plans for Military Satcom Venture with @SES_Satellites http://t.co/FCFY1jVZPZ
- Oct 22 You remember that sail-powered Sunjammer spacecraft NASA was funding? That's not really a thing anymore. http://t.co/VtIOS4dNbG
- Oct 22 RT @Gruss_SN: How the Air Force hopes to improve the "business of launch." http://t.co/UYmP30HYrH
- Oct 22 @Rand_Simberg @jamesbmeigs However, this will be the final such publication from his office. Sen. Coburn is retiring at the end of the year.
- Oct 22 Lingering Doubts Drove Europe To Sideline Galileo Launches until Next Year http://t.co/Xg5aBpbmX9 http://t.co/9w2I8MOKcU