Posted inCivil

Spot Infoterra Forms Greek Subsidiary

Spot Infoterra, a company formed inside Astrium Services to combine the optical Earth observation products specialist Spot Image with radar-imagery producer Infoterra, has created a Spot Infoterra Hellas company in Greece into which Greeceā€™s Geomet geo-information company will be merged, Astrium Services announced July 22.

Astrium Services will own 81 percent of Spot Infoterra Hellas, with the founders of Geomet owning the remaining 19 percent. Astrium said the Greek operation would employ 30 people within two years.