Download the digital edition of the May 11 issue of SpaceNews magazine
Not in the office? Not a problem.
Because many print subscribers are not at the office to receive their copy of SpaceNews, we are making it easy for everyone to download the PDF edition of the just-published May 11 issue.
In this issue:
- NASA’s Next Giant Leaps Blue Origin, SpaceX and Dynetics have NASA’s trust, but not a lot of time, to meet a 2024 goal for landing on the moon.
- Space Mission: Improbable Tom Cruise, the ISS and the challenges to making movies in space
- Patient capital amid the pandemic As venture capital reduces its NewSpace exposure, Voyager Space Holdings insists it’s “in for the long run.”
- Forgivable loans for unforgiving time Space companies lined up for coronavirus relief loans aimed at keeping small businesses afloat.
- April was the cruelest for conferences As coronavirus wiped out the spring conference schedule, trade shows sought refuge in the summer and fall.
- Flying satellites under quarantine. A trend toward remote spacecraft operations is picking up speed during the pandemic.
Not a subscriber? Save 60% off the normal price when you sign up today and help support the industry’s trusted source of independent space journalism.