SpaceNews provides this calendar as a free resource to our users. It is not maintained on a daily basis and some events may have changed or are no longer happening. Please double-check the event websites for the most up-to-date information.
- This event has passed.
South America and Small Sats: Helping Define Innovation in South America and Beyond
Friday, April 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Over the last few years, South America has emerged as a hotbed for small satellite innovation. The growth of the small satellite sector in South America has allowed several countries- including Argentina, Brazil, and Chile- to grow their space ambitions while addressing several different indigenous market needs. Leading companies from South America will discuss the small satellite marketplaces in their countries and highlight many of their companies’ recent innovative advancements.
- João Paulo Campos, President, Visionia Tecnoloia Espacial
- Luciano Giesso, Latin America Sales Director, Satellogic
- Stanley Kennedy, President and Chief Systems Engineer, Oakman Aerospace
- Celio Vaz, President, Orbital Engenharia
- Reeve Wolford, Managing Member, Arcturus Jaguar Consulting
- David Logsdon, Sr. Director, Public Sector – Space Enterprise Council / Federal Procurement, CompTIA