SpaceNews provides this calendar as a free resource to our users. It is not maintained on a daily basis and some events may have changed or are no longer happening. Please double-check the event websites for the most up-to-date information.
Download our Industry calendar
SmallSat Symposium 2021
Monday, February 8 @ 7:00 am - Thursday, February 11 @ 1:00 pm$495
The Eminent Virtual SmallSat Business Conference
Built to connect the worldwide SmallSat business community once again, SmallSat Symposium 2021 Virtual not only provides access to exciting content, but fosters genuine interaction among attendees, functioning as a platform for initiating dialogue.
Commit to expanding your business in the current environment. Whether your interest is in understanding the changing marketplace, connecting with others, or discovering new technologies, this conference is loaded with exceptional content and tools.
Built upon the success of prior virtual events, and improved with feedback from industry veterans, the SmallSat Symposium will be your best satellite industry virtual event experience to date.
Extensive Live Interactions
- “Meet now” live gathering area
- Open speaker green room gatherings
- Open expo hours & the ability to “call” exhibitors back into their booths when absent
- SmallSat Industry Insight
Analysis of pertinent market and technical areas in focused briefs
- Live panels featuring industry experts including Q&A and polling for real-time interaction
- Engaging, relevant keynotes from prominent industry leaders
- Interactive Event Calendar
Build your own agenda including sessions and private meetings
- Invite others to private meetings automatically avoiding their busy times
- Customize calendar reminders during the event
- Customization & Search
Create your own profile to make it easy for potential customers or partners to find you
- Detailed search with profile keywords makes finding others easy
- Quickly connect through live video or chat
- Innovative Virtual Expo
Live virtual meetings with breakout rooms, product demos and in-person Q&A
- Exhibitors will each have a 15 minute “focused expo time” so attendees can easily connect
- Exhibits include rich company descriptions, videos, flyers, brochures, white-papers and other important documents & virtual assets
- Industry Leaders
Invite only speaker lineup focusing on issues pertinent to the state of the industry in 2021
- Diversity of industry perspectives
- Direct speaker interaction in live Q&A and green room engagements