Satellite Innovation 2019
Tuesday, October 8 - Thursday, October 10$1395
Satellite Innovation presents real time market data and technical knowledge from the world’s preeminent experts. Learn in sessions, network with market dominant innovators, and decide what changes to implement in your organization to optimize your position in the rapidly changing Satellite industry.
Looking for details to help you understand exactly what you’ll get at Satellite Innovation 2019? You’re in the right place.
Satellite Innovation is Different:
- 100% Satellite Specific Topics
- Sponsors & Exhibitors are limited, relevant, typically staffed by senior associates, and we do not sell them your contact information
- Rigorous speaker selection process ensures the highest quality presenters
- High speaker-to-attendee ratio makes it easier to connect with the experts
- Exceptional complimentary meals & refreshment breaks keep you energized
- Unique networking opportunities so you can connect with peers
- In the heart of Silicon Valley, you’re little distance to the most disruptive satellite industry innovators, and in the epicenter of worldwide technological innovation.
Our attendees are primarily satellite industry executives who are responsible for shaping the industry. 51% are C-Level Executives, Presidents, Founders, Principles or similar titles. They’re looking to find the strategy to drive their business forward. The remainder are Senior Directors, Vice Presidents, Senior Engineers, Business Development Directors & Managers and various other Executives, who are considering innovative projects and seeking guidance to optimize implementation.
130+ industry speakers, 16 sessions, 8 market briefs, 6 emerging technology updates, 3 significant keynotes, and a unique “moonshot” session to illuminate new ideas formulated by industry experts. With this unique and engaging program, coupled with numerous complimentary networking opportunities, you will be ready to know the industry as never before.
When & Where:
The 2019 Satellite Innovation Conference is October 8th-10th, 2019. In the heart of Silicon Valley and taking place at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, you’re little distance to some of the biggest names in technological innovation.
Your time is valuable, and you need to attend industry events that will maximize updating your knowledge of the market and expand your network with relevant industry players as efficiently as possible. Come for the most up-to-date information, unique perspectives, and networking with leaders in the industry.