Nov. 4, 2014 to Nov. 6, 2014
Nov. 6, 2014
Washington District Of ColumbiaUnited States
Nov. 12, 2014 to Nov. 13, 2014
New York New YorkUnited States
Nov. 18, 2014 to Nov. 20, 2014
College Park MarylandUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Oct 31 From scanner traffic: one propellant tank from SpaceShipTwo found, intact.
- Oct 31 RT @spacecom: It's too early to say exactly what happened today, but it's possible based on what we saw the engine suffered a hard start. #…
- Oct 31 "…Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Virgin Galactic family." (2/2)
- Oct 31 Reps. Smith and Palazzo: "We are deeply saddened to hear of the loss of one of the test pilots during today’s SpaceShipTwo flight…" (1/2)
- Oct 31 RT @richardbranson: Thoughts with all @virgingalactic & Scaled, thanks for all your messages of support. I'm flying to Mojave immediately t…
- Oct 31 @cosmos4u @Berger_SN None has yet been announced, at least that I am aware of.
- Oct 31 RT @NTSB: NTSB to send Go-Team to investigate Virgin Galactic test flight crash in Mojave, Calif. earlier today.
- Oct 31 FAA issues statement on SpaceShipTwo accident http://t.co/rdNLwZw8Pj
- Oct 31 RT @jeff_foust: FAA statement on the SpaceShipTwo crash. Confirms earlier reports, although nothing on the status of pilots. http://t.co/jW…
- Oct 31 FAA statement on the SpaceShipTwo crash. Confirms earlier reports, although nothing on the status of pilots. http://t.co/jWqZD7f3Ki
- Oct 31 RT @AstroMiceRule: More debris images from #SpaceShipTwo http://t.co/t06Pps39HE
- Oct 31 RT @spacecom: My deepest sympathies to Virgin Galactic. A very tragic day.