Jul. 28, 2014 to Jul. 30, 2014
Cleveland OhioUnited States
Aug. 2, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
Logan UtahUnited States
Aug. 4, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
San Diego CaliforniaUnited States
Aug. 11, 2014 to Aug. 14, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Jul 28 From @Leone_SN: Why was a NASA plane circling the spot in the Atlantic where a SpaceX booster landed? http://t.co/maJdoptj2T
- Jul 27 @Pat_DefDaily There's a case to be made. I'd likely go with No Code.
- Jul 26 SpaceX Reduces Headcount, But Aims To Expand Net Employment This Year http://t.co/aklePWrnvU via @forbes
- Jul 26 SpaceX statement on layoffs: 'Annual review/ resource reallocation = < 5% staff reduction. Expect ~ 20% net employee growth in 2014.'
- Jul 25 Federal judge suggests mediation for SpaceX-Air Force lawsuit: http://t.co/53hEh7NURk
- Jul 25 RT @SpaceNews_Inc: From the Wires | AP: U.S. Says China Tested Anti-satellite Missile http://t.co/rLLYKwR9Pf
- Jul 25 From the Wires | AP: U.S. Says China Tested Anti-satellite Missile http://t.co/rLLYKwR9Pf
- Jul 25 Also, I'm not a huge aviation geek, but the link https://t.co/Pu8eMPYJKr in the story I just tweeted http://t.co/tOcmJYsUZL is pretty cool.
- Jul 25 SES Sheds Light on Plan for New Satellite; Pledges To Keep Lid on Capital Spending http://t.co/yZocJLlGhR http://t.co/EOB8RZ1qYb
- Jul 25 .@NASA's attempt to photograph @SpaceX's Falcon 9 booster-flyback foiled again. http://t.co/tOcmJYsUZL
- Jul 25 Thermal Images of @SpaceX Booster Flyback Elude @NASA http://t.co/0zyNBuRAFG http://t.co/JeGnQOr84Y
- Jul 25 @john_fracisco Sounds like the Air Force may see it the same way.