Aug. 2, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
Logan UtahUnited States
Aug. 4, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
San Diego CaliforniaUnited States
Aug. 11, 2014 to Aug. 14, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
Aug. 21, 2014
SN on Twitter
- Jul 31 World View Picks Payloads for Near-space Balloon Flights http://t.co/tHloIAXFRN http://t.co/QRAcbEABNg
- Jul 31 House committee says the NRO may be spending billions on satellites it doesn't need. http://t.co/1T7fqg6E0D
- Jul 31 House Report Calls for Slowdown in NRO Satellite Orders http://t.co/98byquqkho http://t.co/4gCHqfNZ9f
- Jul 31 .@NASA Selects 7 Instruments for #Mars2020 Rover http://t.co/lUZF2AFRgI http://t.co/Iz5iCv2GlP
- Jul 31 The #Mars2020 science instrument unveiling from @NASA HQ is a wrap. Follow-up press call at 3 pm EDT with the heads of the instrument teams.
- Jul 31 .@erichand gets out of NASA that #Mars2020 science payload will cost about $130M. That's > $50M south of @MarsCuriosity's instrument budget.
- Jul 31 Obama Nominates Retired Coast Guard Admiral for @NOAA Satellite Policy Role http://t.co/5BabJPDsEk http://t.co/jxIi1Uj8b8
- Jul 31 RT @PlanetDr: What are the planetary protection implications of producing O2 from CO2?
- Jul 31 And here are your winners. @NASA's #Mars2020 rover science instruments. Seven of them. http://t.co/5ZKpHqp39u
- Jul 31 @PlanetDr Yup.
- Jul 31 Reminder: the sample-caching Mars 2020 carries a non-sciencey In-Situ Resource Utilization payload paid for by NASA human spaceflight.
- Jul 31 Very soon, we'll know which science instruments will go on the Mars 2020 rover, and why. Watch the unveiling here: http://t.co/CjgSpfMZR1