Jul. 28, 2014 to Jul. 30, 2014
Cleveland OhioUnited States
Aug. 2, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
Logan UtahUnited States
Aug. 4, 2014 to Aug. 7, 2014
San Diego CaliforniaUnited States
Aug. 11, 2014 to Aug. 14, 2014
Huntsville AlabamaUnited States
SN on Twitter
- Jul 24 Solar Probe Plus, NASA ‘Mission to the Fires of Hell,’ Trading Atlas5 4 Bigger Launch Vehicle http://t.co/uKUaMe3rb7 http://t.co/rT8wbcWeSR
- Jul 24 RT @PlanetDr: Looks like the next OPAG will be Feb 19 and 20. One after that is tentatively mid-August.
- Jul 24 Le Gall: To Beat @spacex, Europe’s Launch Sector Needs To Shed Excess of Linoleum. @CNES_Franc http://t.co/Pz2vM2NwSL http://t.co/uzYmybNXK2
- Jul 24 Canada Eyes “Son of Sapphire” as a Way To Keep Helping U.S. Watch over Space http://t.co/UA5DWtTztb http://t.co/fJlQ1PyGzD
- Jul 24 @jeff_foust next up: cUber, the cubsesat launch you order from your smartphone.
- Jul 24 @jeff_foust Spaceplane 1st-flight predictions are a lot like the @JoesCrabShackTX "Free Crab Tomorrow” bit: http://t.co/A3YPIvHCMt
- Jul 24 #ISEE3: not coming back soon to an orbit near us, but ready for an Interplanetary Citizen Science Mission. http://t.co/twdud9Npaz … #ISEE3
- Jul 24 GAO warns of cost and schedule risk for @NASA_SLS heavy-lift rocket. @usgao http://t.co/yaeVaNwKfK http://t.co/9XTwawmR5h
- Jul 24 Russian space agency @fka_roscosmos loses control of Photon-M4 orbiting experiment module.http://t.co/imWn84wQuh
- Jul 24 Telespazio: 2013 rev was EUR 606.3 ($825), inc EUR 97M for e-Geos geo-information division & EUR 130M for sat operations services.
- Jul 24 Roscosmos: Photon-M4 life sciences module launched July 19 not responding to ground control but telemetry suggests on-board ops continue OK.
- Jul 24 Arabsat selects GMV to provide satellite control center for all current and future satellites -- 6 now, 2 by end 2014, more later.